Hi every one it's Steve, my favorite kind of food is dessert. I am going to blog many dessert recipes including my own personal favorites/seasonal favorites. I will most likely post a new recipe every day, so make sure you keep up and follow me everyday. It would be great if you also left comments on desserts you like, or comment your own dessert recipe for me to blog. So others can enjoy your special dessert as well. I hope that every one finds this helpful and visits as much as possible.
2 cups toasted oatmeal
1/2 cup toasted chopped hazelnuts
4 tbsp butter
1 oz dark chocolate
12 oz cream cheese
7 tbsp superfine sugar
3/4 cup thick unsweetened yogurt
1 1/4 cups heavy cream
1 packet gelatin
3 tbsp water
6 oz dark chocolate, melted
6 oz white choicolate, melted
Directions1. Place the toasted oatmeal in a plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin. Put in bowl and mix with hazelnuts.
2. Melt the butter and chocolate together over a low heat and stir into oatmeal mixture, stirring until well coated
3. Press the mixture into the bottom and sides of a 8 inch springform pan with the bottom of a glass.
4. Beat the cheese and sugar with a wooden spoon until smooth. Beat in yogurt. Whip the cream until just holding its shape and fold into mixture. Sprinkle the gelatin over the water in a heatproof bowl and allow to become sopngy. Place over a pan of hot water and stir until dissolved. Stir into the mixture.
5. Divide the mixture in half and beat the dark chocolate into one half and white chocolate into the other half.
6. Place alternate spoonfuls of mixtures on top of the oatmeal base. Swirl the filling together with the tip of a knife to give a marbled ffect. Level the top with spatula. Chill in the refrigerator until set.