Hi every one it's Steve, my favorite kind of food is dessert. I am going to blog many dessert recipes including my own personal favorites/seasonal favorites. I will most likely post a new recipe every day, so make sure you keep up and follow me everyday. It would be great if you also left comments on desserts you like, or comment your own dessert recipe for me to blog. So others can enjoy your special dessert as well. I hope that every one finds this helpful and visits as much as possible.
4 tbsp butter
1/2 cup superfine sugar
1 egg, beaten
1/2 cup flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
2 cups oats
3/4 cup raisins
Directions1. Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets and preheat oven to 350 degrees, Fahrenheit.
2. Mix together butter and sugar until light and fluffy, add the beaten egg and beat until well combined.
3. Sift the flour, salt and baking powder into creamed mixture.
4. Add oats and raisins and mix together well.
5. Place spoonfuls of the mixture well apart (to allow for spreading during baking) on the cookie sheets and flatten slightly with the back of a spoon.
6. Bake for about 15 minutes.
7. Let the cookies cool slightly on the cookie sheets, then transfer to a wire rack for further cooling.