Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Bake pastry shell 15 minutes. Meanwhile, in large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed mil until smooth. Add eggs, 2 tablespoons amaretto and 1 teaspoons extract; mix well. Pour into prepared pastry shell. Bake 25 minutes or until set. Cool. Arrange peach slices on top of pie. In small saucepan, combine preserves, remaining1 tablespoon amaretto and remaining 1/2 teaspoon extract; over low heat, cook and stir until hot. Spoon over top of pie. Chill. Garnish as desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
Posted by Reggie at 5/02/2011
Ingredients (9-inch pie)
- 1 1/2 cups gingersnap cookie crumbs (about 28 cookies)
Posted by Reggie at 5/01/2011
- 1 (14-ounce) can Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 2 tablespoons Borden Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) whipping cream, whipped
- 1 (6-ounce) packaged graham cracker crumb pie crust
Pour sweetened condensed milk into 2-quart glass measure; cook on 50% power (medium) 4minutes, stirring briskly every2 minutes until smooth. Cook on 30% power (medium-low) 12 to 18 minutes or until smooth. Stir nuts, milk and cinnamon into warm caramelized sweetened condensed milk; cool to room temperature. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into crust. Chill 3 hours or until set. Garnish as desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
Posted by Reggie at 4/30/2011
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pastry shell
- 2 (1-ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (Not evaporated milk)
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1/4 cup coffee-flavored liqueur
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt 1 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. in medium sauce-pan, over low heat, melt chocolate and margarine. Stir in sweetened condensed milk, water and eggs; mix well. Remove from heat; stir in remaining ingredients except walnuts and pastry shell. Pour into pastry shell; top with walnuts. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until center is set. Cool. Serve warm or chilled. Garnish as desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
Posted by Reggie at 4/29/2011