- 1 (14-ounce) can Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 2 tablespoons Borden Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) whipping cream, whipped
- 1 (6-ounce) packaged graham cracker crumb pie crust
Pour sweetened condensed milk into 2-quart glass measure; cook on 50% power (medium) 4minutes, stirring briskly every2 minutes until smooth. Cook on 30% power (medium-low) 12 to 18 minutes or until smooth. Stir nuts, milk and cinnamon into warm caramelized sweetened condensed milk; cool to room temperature. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into crust. Chill 3 hours or until set. Garnish as desired. Refrigerate leftovers.